Untitled (Former Grand Rapids, Michigan City Hall Clock Tower)
Reproduction of Original Photograph
Note: Photograph Dimensions: 9.75"h x 6"w
Black and white photograph of a closeup of a tower of a brick building. Photograph is attached to a white piece of textured paper.
The construction of the Grand Rapid's City Hall Clock Tower began with the laying of the cornerstone on September 9, 1885. It was later dedicated on September 26, 1888. This photograph likely documents the removal of the clock face, and the razing of the clock tower in 1969. Today, the clock can be seen at the Grand Rapids Public Museum.
Promised Gift of Mort and Peg Finkelstein
FINK; 1st Floor; Hallway right of Room 121